Lincoln School is committed to providing a high quality education for all our middle and high school students. There is a secure and caring environment where students are valued as individuals and are encouraged to develop a love for learning. Our program includes small class sizes, classes taught in English in most major subjects, incorporation to the SEP, and incorporation to the University of Guadalajara in the high school. Our curriculum is guided by the Common Core standards and Next Generation standards. Our mission is to partner with the parents and this is achieved through various means of communication. The spiritual development program includes Bible classes and small groups in which students relate personally to one or more adults. Field trips and camps are offered at each grade level and students become involved in outreach projects during the year. The “house” system in middle school stimulates and recognizes academic excellence, collaboration, and friendship among the students. Because of Lincoln School’s national and international accreditations, our students continue to study in Mexican universities, in the United States, and in many other places throughout the world. We have a full time Guidance Counselor available to orientate students interested in studying abroad, as well as in taking external exams such as TOEFL and SAT.
To be part of Lincoln School Middle or High School, students must:
- Have a genuine desire to study at Lincoln School.
- Show sense of self-discipline.
- Accept responsibility.
- Have a desire to improve himself and desire to be a lifelong learner.
- Believe that honesty and respect are important values.
- Have the desire to know God and / or have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Be willing to develop an attitude of service through actions and words.
- Accept and follow the guidelines of Lincoln School.
- Be committed to meet the expectations of learning and achieve the established standards.
- Have the inclination to contribute to the mission of Lincoln School, actively participating in various programs and activities organized by the school.
Lincoln High School is accredited with ACSI (the Association of Christian Schools International) and AdvancED (the Southern Association of Schools and Colleges).